OACAC offers the following services at our Neighborhood Centers:
School Readiness Fairs
Life Skills Classes
Are you looking for help on your path to self-sufficiency?
This program helps you achieve long-term education and employment goals, such as completing your GED.
Upon entering Case Management, you will work one-on-one with a Family Resource Specialist to identify strengths and create a plan to help you achieve your goals and move toward self-sufficiency.
At OACAC, we want you to succeed. We offer a variety of classes throughout the year aimed at helping you overcome obstacles resulting from poverty. Workshops cover a variety of topics:
|Cooking Matters at Home ONLINE||December 1-31||24/7 online access||Online from the comfort of your home, available to anyone in our 10-county area.||Register by calling the Neighborhood Center in your county.||Presented by Jenni Nevatt, County Engagement Specialist, Nutrition & Health with MSU Extension.
In this online classes, you will:
• Learn how to save time and money and reduce stress in the kitchen
• Learn tips for making simple, healthy, and delicious recipes
• Learn how to make budget-friendly ingredient substitutions
• Share ideas for getting kids in the kitchen and preparing kid-friendly meals and snacks
• Discuss age appropriate tasks for kids in the kitchen