20 Jul Drawing On July 31!
Just in time for late summer fun and back to school, enter for your chance to win over $750 in cash and prizes! Imagine sipping delicious coffee, seeing a Branson show or exploring the Hollywood Wax Museum. You could be doing all of this while supporting OACAC Lawrence County Neighborhood Center in alleviating poverty right here in the communities we serve. This package includes:
- A gift card for Garden Exchange (Best Coffee in Lawrence County)
- Merchandise from Aurora Family Pharmacy
- Show tickets to Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers
- Show tickets to The Duttons, Branson
- Show tickets to Grand Country Music Hall, Branson
- Tickets to Hollywood Wax Museum, (Castle of Chaos, Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors, & Shoot for the Stars Mini-Golf), Branson
- Moonrays 4 Solar Pathway Lights provided by Forge & Build
- Oil Change from Tiller’s Quick Lube
- Proof Set Collections from First Independent Bank, including a 2019 West Point special edition Lincoln penny collection valued at $43.70, a 2015 United States Mint set valued at $53.75, and a 2020 West Point special edition Jefferson nickel set valued at $49.45
- Cash from Monett Lodge #129 Donor
Tickets are on sale now online or in person by calling or visiting the OACAC Lawrence County Neighborhood Center. Tickets are $5 each or five for $20. Ticket sales end at 4pm on July 31, 2023. One winner will be drawn and announced on August 1, 2023. The OACAC Lawrence County Neighborhood Center can be reached by calling (417) 678-5031 or in person at 203 S. Washington Avenue, Ste. A in Aurora, MO.