10 Mar Support Poverty Relief On Give Ozarks Day
Give Ozarks Day is back on March 24, 2021. This online crowdfunding event will run from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. to support many of the Community Foundation of the Ozarks nonprofit agency partners – including OACAC!
100% of gifts to OACAC on Give Ozarks Day will directly support poverty relief for the children, families, individuals, seniors, and communities we serve in Southwest Missouri. A few examples include:
- Mental and dental health supports to children
- School supplies to children and teens, grades K-12
- Critically needed medications to adults
- Necessary home repairs
- Utility reconnections
- Mentorship opportunities for seniors
- Access to services, both in-person and virtually
- Education and skills for empowered self-sufficiency
- Hope for a better life for the people we serve
Our Give Ozarks Day giving page can be found here. Thank you for your support and generosity!